Let us share our year in culture boxes with you! Our Holiday Bundle Box features a book, “Let’s Celebrate…” and includes all sorts of cultural goodies from India, Turkey, Guatemala, and America.
We’ve put this special edition box together as a way to celebrate a few beautiful countries in this world. The perfect gift this holiday season!
- Gold Bond Band represents the infinite power of the number three, the elegant expression of protection in the shade black, and the opulent energy of both to spark a bond between all humans.
- Sterling Silver Bond Band represents the infinite power of the number three, the elegant expression of protection in the shade black, and the opulent.
The energy of both to spark a bond between all humans
- Mandala Sand Art: A modern version of Rangoli, an art form from India in which patterns are created on the floor in living rooms or courtyards using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand, or flower petals.
- DIY Diyas: Diyas are small lamps that Indians put out during Diwali to signify purity, goodness, and good luck. Our DIY kits make it easy for your kids to make their own!
- A world map highlighting each country, with a matching collectible sticker.
- 4 Handheld Country flags – Wave with pride.
- 2 Mini Earth squishy toys to encourage kinesthetic and sensory movement.
- 3 sets of Language Cards – Learn 20 of the most popular words in the traditional language for Turkey, Guatemala, and India.
- Passport – A personalized passport with a country-themed sticker.
- An “Evil Eye” Protection Band made of gold evil eye pendant, the red thread crimson is customarily worn to ward off misfortune. Inspired by the traditional nazar amulet, the protective eye symbolizes a watchful gaze that protects you from negativity.
- Turkish Fabric woven Mini Journal & Bookmark – Textile-weaving traditionally focuses on the making of carpets and kilims as well as other hangings and coverings with names like cicim, zili, and Sumak. The Turkish art of textile-making flourished particularly in Anatolia were some of the world’s finest textiles
- Be Kind In KidZ Puzzle: Teach our children to join hands and be kind.
- 2 Equality pencils
- Holiday Rubix Cube
- 2 Holiday Wooden Ornaments Craft
- Holiday Sun Catcher Ornaments Craft
- 3 Collectible Sticker Sheets
- Guatemalan Country Puzzle: Enjoy putting together a puzzle that shows the country outline and remarkable highlighted areas in Guatemala.
- Friendship Bracelet: Handwoven, handmade rainbow cotton block friendship bracelets. According to tradition, one ties a bracelet onto the wrist of a friend who may wish for something at that moment. The history of the Friendship Bracelets goes way back to protests about the disappearance of Mayan Indians and Guatemala Peasants.
- Cuerdas (Jump Rope): Cuerda, or jump rope, is a fun playground game as well as a great way to get some exercise and impress your friends with your jumping abilities.
- Let’s Celebrate: Special Days Around the world: Experience 13 special days from cultures around the world! Rhyming text and vibrant illustrations throughout encourage beginning readers, while educational notes at the end are filled with facts about the special days for older children to explore. Complete with a calendar to reinforce learning, Let’s Celebrate! makes for a fun and informative companion to the award-winning Barefoot Books Children of the World.