India Raksha Bandhan Edition
The Bond Box includes two Bond Bands, inspired by the ancient Indian tradition of Raksha Bandhan. Our hand-made Bond Bands are produced in India and feature three beads that represent guidance, protection, and love. The black thread is auspicious and bonds the beads together. When wearing the bond bands, we are committing to evoking compassion and being protectors of one another in sleek style.
Contents of the Bond Box
- Gold Bond Band represents the infinite power of the number three, the elegant expression of protection in the shade black, and the opulent energy of both to spark a bond between all humans
- Sterling Silver Bond Band represents the infinite power of the number three, the elegant expression of protection in the shade black, and the opulent energy of both to spark a bond between all humans
- Mandala Sand Art
- “In the Know” – Get to the know the country with facts, holidays celebrated and some unique information
- A world map highlighting the country, with a matching collectible sticker
- Handheld country flag – wave with pride!
- 2 Mini Earth squishy toys to encourage kinesthetic and sensory movement
- Language Cards – learn 20 of the most popular words in the traditional language
- Passport – A personalized passport with a country themed sticker.
- Traditional Coloring Sheet
- Culture Sticker Sheet
Would you like to get a new box every quarter? Why not consider a cost savings subscription? Click here to learn more about our subscription program.
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 3 in|